SHEPRA, Inc. provides premier technical services to government and commercial clients nationwide.
Our mission is to provide management, engineering, and technology consulting services to both government and commercial clients.
SHEPRA, Inc. has a plethora of experience in awarding and administering contracts, from simplified acquisitions to large dollar complex information technology contracts. We provide services to assist in developing requirements and creating a product that is capable of withstanding a competent legal review. SHEPRA, Inc. can advise contracting and program staff on acquisition policy and regulatory matters.
Below are a few of the services we provide:
1. Developing and implementing internal acquisition policies in the form of Agency policy/guidance and desk guides
2. Analyzing and recommending appropriate options for the Contracting Officer to consider
3. Reviewing and recommending for action: acquisitions with other than full and open competition and requests for deviations from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
4. Creating requirements by completing: Performance Work Statement or Statement of Work, Independent Government Cost Estimate, market research document, developing the initial requirement with the program office, and adhering to any local acquisition requirements
5. Evaluating and researching requirements for the program office
6. Developing, updating and gaining approval for complex requirements which have limited time to award